We ship wine by FedEx, UPS or the Italian Post Office.
1. Fully insured for the full total of your purchase.
2. Delivery direct to a residence or business as indicated within your order. In case the recipient is absent, return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the recipient.
3. The ability to track your shipment on the shipping companys’ website.
4. Guaranteed delivery within 10 business days from the date of withdrawal from the courier.
5. All products are packed in specially designed thermally insulated styrofoam to ensure the safety of the bottles and avoid temperature swings during shipping.
Customs Duty will be calculated in relation to the cost of the wine order at the moment of delivery and varies by country.
- Wine cannot be shipped to a PO Box address
- It is required to supply the delivery address in capital letters with an email address and telephone number (mobile number is preferred)
- Any bottle with a wine stained label will not be refunded because the quality of the wine has not been compromised.
- If the customer wishes to purchase the same bottle, Enoteca di Piazza will pay for the shipping and offer a 15% discount.