Pomace produced with the fresh pressed skins of the grapes vinified yearly to produce Brunello di Montalcino Col d’Orcia.
how to serve
- Serving Temperature 18-20°C
- Type:Distillate made from the fermented must of Sangiovese (Brunello)
- Vinification:After a soft pressing, the still wet skins are immediately transferred to the distillery. The whole production cycle, consisting in a discontinuous “Bain–marie” distillation in a copper alembic, takes place within the following 48 hours.
- Alcohol:42% vol
- Color:Clear, transparent, crystalline.
- Perfume:Very fine, persistent, ample and pure, with wild berry overtones.
- Flavour:Dry with a soft tone, warm and harmonious.
- Serving Temperature:18-20°C