At Maison Laurent-Perrier only the best seasons give life to the Millesimati Champagne, or Millésimé - to say it in French. That of 2007 was an excellent year, which led to the birth of a qualitatively impeccable Brut. Complex and aromatic, rich, refined and elegant, it is an extremely balanced Champagne, among other things, also capable of giving a beautiful drinkable mirror. Son of a cuvée that sees in equal proportions chardonnay and pinot noir, it is a Champagne that can marvelously accompany your most important aperitifs. If you choose it for more formal situations, it will be able to embellish the moments to remember as no other bubble is capable of doing.
- Year: 2007
- MAtching: To drink on the occasion of the most important aperitifs, it is perfect to be combined with mackerel tartare and green apple.
how to serve
- Serving Temperature 8 °C
- Classification:Champagne AOC
- Color:The goblet is dressed in a beautiful pale straw-yellow, brilliant and crystalline, with a thin and persistent perlage.
- Perfume:Delicate to the nose, it allows the nose to perceive large and complex hints, creamy and sweet on one side, set on memories of ripe pineapple and apricots, later enriched with citrus lemon nuances, hints of dried fruit and flavors of yeast and bread.
- Flavour:The mouth is pleasant and round, of extreme balance and excellent
- Matching:To drink on the occasion of the most important aperitifs, it is perfect to be combined with mackerel tartare and green apple.
- Serving Temperature:8 °C